If Your Equipment Is Down, You Are Out Of Business. That’s Not Good.
Ready to Work
No one is more committed to service than we are. Your trust is paramount to us and we understand if your equipment is not running, you are not in business. Our professional service team and mobile service trucks are available 24/7. Best of all, we work on all makes and models. We are your SOUND partner. Our certified technicians are ready to diagnose and repair any problem they encounter. Whatever the issue, we will do our best to get you back to work as fast as possible.
Complete Mobile & Onsite Service
Whether we are working in our facilities or on your jobsite, our diagnostic and repair tools are state-of-the-art to minimize your machine downtime regardless of weather conditions.
- A mobile service fleet with cranes
- Extensive experience with all makes and models
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Most repairs can be made on the jobsite
- 24/7 emergency service
- Factory-certified mechanics and technicians
- Preventive maintenance programs
We Are SENNEBOGEN's Authorized Service Provider For North Carolina
We are now the North Carolina Authorized Service Provider (ASP) for all SENNEBOGEN equipment – current and legacy units. All ASPs are fully- qualified and equipped to support customers with SENNEBOGEN parts, technical services, and sales.
Now that Sound Heavy Machinery is your ASP, you have more choices to ensure the best possible support for your SENNEBOGEN throughout the life of the machine.
You can put your trust in us for:
- Warranty service, scheduled maintenance plans, emergency repairs
- Local access to qualified material handler specialists
- Factory support services, direct from SENNEBOGEN experts
- Factory-supplied parts, competitively priced
- Pre-packaged UPtime kits and Preventive Maintenance Kits